We wanted to make everyone aware of the rules and precautions we intend to take as we move into our indoor practice season at our practice facility, "The Warehouse" located on 7th St in Dekalb. As most of you are aware Illinois has now entered what they call Phase 3 Mitigation in relation to the recent resurgence of COVID cases in our state. In response to that, Sycamore SYCOS is going to take the following steps at The Warehouse during this time:
1) Masks will be worn in the facility at all times by athletes and coaches/parents.
2) Allow only 1 team to practice in The Warehouse at a time. This will allow the team to be spaced out among the entire 7,000 square foot facility.
3) Limit our individual rentals to only 2 athletes and 2 parents/coaches per run.
4) Maximum of 18 individuals in The Warehouse at a time.
5) Athletes not of driving age, will need to be dropped off and picked up for instruction time. No spectators allowed to stay in The Warehouse.
6) Everyone will be required to sign in and sign out of The Warehouse. (sign in will begin starting Sunday November 29)
Disposable masks are available in The Warehouse if needed and hand sanitizer will be present throughout.
We will also ask that all athletes, coaches, and parents do their part in the facility to keep it clean and safe. Please be sure to dispose of all water bottles or other trash appropriately.
Thank you all for your participation and support in Sycamore SYCOS.
Eric Simmons Erica Snodgrass
Sycos Director SGS Board President